Q) IMPORTANT! DID YOU PURCHASE MULTIPLE WRISTBANDS?
Everyone must register their own wristband for Boots and Hearts 2017.
Q) WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND?
- Wristband registration is mandatory for 2017 and is required to enter the festival grounds
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband (subject to a replacement fee)
- Contest and prize giveaway opportunities if you register before Friday, August 4th
Q) WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO CREATE A CASHLESS ACCOUNT?
- Boots and Hearts is a 100% cashless event
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-up Station” at the festival
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your on-site purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband (subject to a replacement fee) and transfer your cashless account balance to the replacement wristband
Q) HOW DO I ADD CREDITS TO MY CASHLESS ACCOUNT AT BOOTS AND HEARTS?
You can top-up online using the mobile app or at one of the on-site Top-up Stations located throughout the event grounds using cash, credit or debit card. However, vendor stands will not be able to top-up for you, so make sure you have enough credit in your account before making purchases. Trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process.
Q) HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the event. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
Q) CAN I TRANSFER MY CREDITS FROM MY WRISTBAND TO ANOTHER ONE?
No, you cannot transfer credits once they are in your personalized account. However, any leftover credit will be refunded to you in accordance with our refund policy.
Q) CAN I SPLIT THE COST OF SOMETHING WITH A FRIEND?
No, you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
Q) IF MY FRIEND AND I BOTH HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT, CAN WE COMBINE THE REMAINING AMOUNTS INTO ONE ACCOUNT?
No, you cannot combine credits from different accounts once those accounts have been created separately.
Q) I’VE LOST MY WRISTBAND! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service at the event and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one (subject to a replacement fee). Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create a cashless account and link your wristband to that account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen / missing from your wristband if you lose it.
Q) WHAT IF I HAVE LEFTOVER CREDIT AT THE END OF THE EVENT? WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the festival on August 13th will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit Card: Leftover funds in your account, purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit card, will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Debit Card & Cash: Leftover funds in your account, purchased on-site at the event using debit card or cash, will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
- All refunds are subject to a $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a manual refund is August 25th, 2017.
Q) STILL HAVE QUESTIONS OR TROUBLESHOOTING ISSUES?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s) – 16-digit wristband UID and 6-digit security code
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions on-site at the event, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.